Michele Norris, Host of NPR’s All Things Considered and 2009 NABJ Journalist of the Year
These are tough times. The world is shifting under our feet. Each week brings fresh news of layoffs and cutbacks and uncertainty . . . I love the idea that Angelo is encouraging Journalists to create their own business models and independent identities on the web and other platforms. It’s the perfect message for these times whether you’re a freelance sound technician, or an established columnist.
- `Fantasy' Stylists Go Toe to Toe, and It's Really Hair-Raising
- In Detroit, Blacks Turn the Staid Obit Into a Glossy Art
- A Clerk’s Salary, an Expensive Lifestyle, Then a Night of Terror
- For Tone Caruthers, a Quick Raid and Slow Torture
- Bart's Story: A Detroit Kidnapping Shines a Grim Light On a Mutating Crime