Kaye Byrd, Former Executive Producer (syndicated radio)
I have worked with Angelo for a number of years. Angelo comes from a position of fairness. He is a listener, evaluator, problem solver and a visionary. These are practices he uses in every day life. Imagine those qualities in a leader when the industry is going through an about face change.
- `Fantasy' Stylists Go Toe to Toe, and It's Really Hair-Raising
- In Detroit, Blacks Turn the Staid Obit Into a Glossy Art
- A Clerk’s Salary, an Expensive Lifestyle, Then a Night of Terror
- For Tone Caruthers, a Quick Raid and Slow Torture
- Bart's Story: A Detroit Kidnapping Shines a Grim Light On a Mutating Crime