Paula Bridges, former Evening News Anchor, NBC and FOX
As an undergrad, I had the privilege of watching Angelo's stellar career in journalism take off from the moment he completed his final internship and took that first coveted reporter's position to the multi-faceted career he now enjoys—scratch that—has earned! He exudes excellence, encourages it in others, works with dogged tenacity to accomplish goals and never lets anything compromise his integrity.
- `Fantasy' Stylists Go Toe to Toe, and It's Really Hair-Raising
- In Detroit, Blacks Turn the Staid Obit Into a Glossy Art
- A Clerk’s Salary, an Expensive Lifestyle, Then a Night of Terror
- For Tone Caruthers, a Quick Raid and Slow Torture
- Bart's Story: A Detroit Kidnapping Shines a Grim Light On a Mutating Crime